The Best Title I've Ever Had
I've had a lot of job titles. Firefighter. Property manager. Sales manager. Business owner. Candidate.
The best one is Dad.
Being a father changed what I care about. When I think about the future of Deschutes County now, I'm not just thinking about me. I'm thinking about the kind of community my kid will grow up in.
Some of my favorite days are the simple ones: hiking, camping, or just heading to a park together. No phone, no campaign, just time outside in the place I grew up. I'm a third-generation Bend local, and getting to share Central Oregon with my own family means a lot to me.
I grew up with eight brothers and sisters, so family has always been the center of my life. Now I get to build my own.
That's part of why I'm running for County Clerk. The Clerk's Office keeps the records that families depend on, like marriage licenses and property documents, and it runs our elections. I want those services to be secure, easy to reach, and explained clearly, for every family in this county.
Thanks for being part of this community. 💚
— Jon Curtis
Learn more: jonathancurtis2026.netlify.app
Comments
Post a Comment