I Was Building Homes Before I Ever Managed Them
When I was in high school, I helped build houses through Heart of Oregon Corps and Habitat for Humanity.
I didn't know then that homes would keep coming back into my life. Years later I managed five apartment properties for Cascade Management in Madras, and then Bridge Meadows Redmond, where I handled repairs, move-ins, weekly community events, and helped residents find local programs that could help with rent.
Building a home and running one are different jobs. But both taught me the same thing: a house is only as good as the care that goes into it, and the people living there are the point.
Today I'm running for Deschutes County Clerk. The Clerk's Office records the property documents that families depend on when they buy and keep a home. I want that work to be accurate, easy to access and clearly explained.
— Jon Curtis
Learn more: jonathancurtis2026.netlify.app
Comments
Post a Comment