What Secure, Transparent Elections Mean to Me

Secure and transparent elections are the first priority in my voters' pamphlet statement. That's on purpose. Running elections is one of the most important jobs the Deschutes County Clerk's Office does, and voters deserve to trust every step.

Here's what that priority means to me in plain terms.

1. Easy to follow. Voters should be able to easily find out where their ballot is: when it was mailed, when it was received, and when it was counted. When helpful tools like that exist, more people should know about them and know how to use them.

2. Quick, clear notice. If a voter needs to fix something on their ballot, like a signature question, they should hear about it clearly and in time to fix it. A notice that's easy to read and arrives quickly is one people can act on.

3. Open process. Transparency means people can understand how ballots are handled, checked and counted. When people can see the process, they trust it more.

4. Real answers. If you call or email the Clerk's Office with a question about voting, you should get a clear, friendly reply. That's my third priority: clear, responsive communication with every resident.

Why I care

I've spent my working life helping people through unfamiliar processes. As a housing manager, I helped residents find programs that might help with rent. As a sales manager, I taught people with no experience the whole process from the start. In commercial lending, I walked business owners through the paperwork. Every time, I saw the same thing: when people understand a process, they trust it, and it works better for everyone.

Elections are the same. Security and openness go together.

The general election is November 3, 2026. Make a plan to vote, and if you have questions about how voting works in our county, ask. That's what the Clerk's Office is for.

— Jonathan Curtis, candidate for Deschutes County Clerk

Learn more: jonathancurtis2026.netlify.app

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Commercial Lending Taught Me About Serving the Public

Bend Ran License-Plate Cameras for Six Months Before Residents Got a Say

The Responsibilities Behind a Property-Management Day